For X-Plane 11
Meet the Scottish Aviation Bulldog
The Scottish Aviation Bulldog was designed as a basic trainer with initial service destined for the Swedish Air Force. The aircraft later picked up as a mass order for the British Royal Air Force, with over 130 seeing service.
The Bulldog is a formidable aerobatic machine, powered by a fuel-injected Lycoming powerplant.
The aircraft you will be flying in X-Plane 11 is based on the 104 and 121 Bulldog Models. The 104 was based on G-AXIG, a prototype Bulldog, and was used as a reference for the panels and instrumentation of the aircraft. The 121 holds elements from XX654, and was were used for visual and performance data.
- Flight model tested by multiple real-world Bulldog pilots
- Faithful representation of a Lycoming IO-360 engine with inverted oil systems
- Flight characteristic and performance derived from real-world data
- Extensive flight-handling testing against aerobatic maneuvers
- Realstate: Persistence for specific functions of the aircraft including tachometer and and panel lighting customisation
- Normal checklists
- Fuel/Payload manager
- Ground Equipment: Ground chocks, pitot covers and canopy covers. Ground equipment can affect aircraft functionality
- Faithful recreation of the 104 and 121 export models featuring handcrafted visuals
- Priority panel textures. So you get the highest resolution no matter the scenario.
- Every surface is made utilizing PBR. See accurate reflections, bumps, roughness on the surface of the aircraft
- HDR dynamic lighting
- Ice accumulation simulated on specific surfaces.
- Grabbable control surfaces
- Highly interactive cockpit featuring moving seats, moving canopy and movable air vents
- Quick Manual including checklists
- Paintkit for both Photoshop and Substance Painter
- FMOD Soundpack
- Representation of a classic Benedix King radio stack
- Custom G-Force Meter
- Persistent Tachometer
- Functioning circuit breakers
- Faithful steam gauge panel recreation
Watch The Trailer
SCOTTISH AVIATION BULLDOG
by Origami Studios
For X-Plane 11
Product Info and Prerequesites
Supported Simulator VersionsX-Plane 11.50+ (Vulkan) Supported
Recommended System SpecificationsOperating System: Windows 10 (Others Not Supported)
Processor: Intel Core i5 or AMD Equivalent
Graphics Card: OpenGL/Vulkan compatible with 2GB of VRAM
Product InfoStorage Requirements: 2GB of available drive space
Required Software: View Here