XtremeAir Sbach 342
For Microsoft Flight Simulator
Discover the XtremeAir Sbach 342
The Sbach 342 (XA42) is a low-wing aerobatic airplane monoplane with a fixed conventional landing gear with a tailwheel and carbon fiber fuselage. It is powered by a 315 hp Lycoming AEIO-580-B1A piston engine driving a three-bladed propeller. The XA42 is a tandem version of the single-seater XA41 (XtremeAir Sbach 300) which was designed by the same team in Speyer in 2004.
- The LivToAir EFB that contain all of your needs in flight.
- High quality 3d model + textures
- 5 custom liveries
- Fully working cockpit, all buttons are clickable
- Working circuit breakers panel
- 12 Cockpit Configurations