For Microsoft Flight Simulator
Welcome to Winnipeg
Winnipeg James Armstrong Richardson International Airport (ICAO: CYWG), is a critical hub for travel in Central Canada. Located approximately 8 kilometers from downtown Winnipeg, Manitoba, the airport is strategically positioned to provide convenient access to both domestic and international destinations. It is the seventh busiest airport in Canada by passenger traffic, serving 3,031,113 passengers in 2022, and hub for passenger airlines Calm Air, Perimeter Airlines, Flair Airlines, and cargo airline Cargojet. It is also a focus city for WestJet. The airport is co-located with Canadian Forces Base Winnipeg.
Daily non-stop flights operate from Winnipeg International Airport to destinations across Canada as well as to the United States, Mexico, and the Caribbean. The airport also serves numerous small remote communities in Northern Manitoba, Northwestern Ontario, and Nunavut through regularly scheduled flights.
Installing World Update Canada is strongly recommended!
- Incredibly detailed rendition of Winnipeg International Airport, featuring bespoke high-quality texturing all across.
- Very detailed terminal building, featuring fully modeled interiors (can be deactivated for performance)
- Highly detailed models of all airport buildings, objects and surroundings
- Use of the latest MSFS SDK features for optimal optimization and performance
- Fully modeled Turbine testing Facility, Western Canada Aviation Museum (old and new) and iconic Tim Hortons on RWY36
- Very detailed, fully modeled Canadian Forces Base Winnipeg, featuring static C130s
Product Info and Prerequesites
Supported Simulator VersionMicrosoft Flight Simulator 220.127.116.11+
System Requirements1.09GB download, 2.93GB when installed. Windows 10+
Full Features List
- FSimStudios Premium Quality: Extremely accurate and detailed rendition of Calgary International Airport for MSFS
- Fully detailed terminal interiors in piers A, B, C, D and E
- Realistic night lighting
- Calgary Tower Included. More downtown buildings coming soon (The Bow, new Telus Tower)
- Crossiron Mills and New Horizons Mall modeled on approach to RWY17 L/R
- Fully Detailed Twin Otter manufacturing plant
- Optimized for excellent performance.
- GSX Profile with animated deicing pads (GSX Required) Air Canada Maintenance Hangars are dynamically animated – doors open and close based on time of the day and weather conditions.