José Joaquín de Olmedo (SEGU)
For Microsoft Flight Simulator
Welcome to José Joaquín
José Joaquín de Olmedo International Airport (Spanish: Aeropuerto Internacional José Joaquín de Olmedo; IATA: GYE, ICAO: SEGU) is the airport serving Guayaquil, the capital of the Guayas Province and the second most populous city in Ecuador. It is the second busiest airport in Ecuador.
In July 2014 the airport domestic area was enlarged; now the airport is capable of handling up to 7.5 million passengers per year. An exit tax is levied on all international tickets, however it is no longer required to pay at the window when exiting the country.
- Improvements to all airport models
- High quality textures and PBR improvement
- Custom Jetways
- More than 10 points of interest in Guayaquil City
- Design of interior models of the Terminal
- New apron and airport lights
- Improved cargo terminal, military and general aviation models
- Improved ground textures