For Microsoft Flight Simulator
Welcome to Mendoza
Mendoza International Airport, known as "El Plumerillo" is located near the city of Mendoza, right to The Andes mountains. Number 4 airport in the country, it also serves as an Air Force Base. In the last years, it´s main terminal was completely updated, as well as the main runway and all taxiways. With its new and recognized wine circuit, the city of Mendoza became a well-know destination for travellers around the world. Located near "The Andes" the airport is the nearest gate to fly over (or around) the Aconcagua, highest peak in America and declared World Heritage.
Get ready to enjoy beautiful views of "The Andes" covered in snow, with hidden glaciers and stunning sunrises and sunsets. You can either fly the famous Argentina - Chile cross over the Andes, or fly your VFR adventure.
- Hand crafted terminal, control tower and parking
- Main hall and boarding area interiors
- IV Brigada Aérea and ACC Mendoza
- Custom made apron with accurate parking positions
- Custom taxiways and runway materials
- New custom animated jetways
- Detailed night lighting