Punta del Este (SULS)
For Microsoft Flight Simulator
Welcome to Punta del Este
Capitán de Corbeta Carlos A. Curbelo International Airport (IATA: PDP, ICAO: SULS), also known by its former official name of Laguna del Sauce International Airport, is an airport serving Punta del Este, Uruguay, located in the adjoining municipality of Maldonado.
Welcome to Punta del Este. Are you ready for this luxury destination? Located in South America, this resort city awaits you and millionaires from all over the world. Want to take your private jet there? Be prepared to share your parking with a whole bunch of them, in a huge GA Apron with dozens of positions. Or you can just take a short commercial flight from Buenos Aires, Rio de Janeiro or San Pablo. Don't miss the chance to fly over the beautiful coasts of Uruguay and enjoy our latest and most accurate development, with incredible detailed interiors of the Main Terminal.
- Highly detailed main terminal as designed by famous architect Carlos Ott
- Includes modeled interiors as check-in halls, boarding areas, VIP lounge and more
- Airport control tower with interior
- New FBO VIP club building
- Accurate runway and taxiways markings and materials based on recent updates
- GA Apron with over 20 parking positions
- Custom made handling objects