For Microsoft Flight Simulator
Welcome to Catania
Catania-Fontanarossa "Vincenzo Bellini" airport (IATA: CTA, ICAO: LICC) is the main airport in the South of Itlay, fourth in Italy for passenger traffic and second in Italy for national traffic.
It is the main airport in the South. The airport traffic continues to expand, with numerous scheduled and charter flights favored by the geographical position and road connections.
The airport is sometimes subject to operational limitations or temporary closures due to the volcanic ash emitted during the eruptions of Etna which can invade the airspace and runways forcing, for safety reasons, to divert flights to other airports in the region.
- Highly detailed models with high resolution textures
- Up to date runway, taxiway, apron and stands layout
- Custom and accurate taxiway signage
- Accurate terrain elevation and runway profiles
- Realistic dynamic lighting