For Microsoft Flight Simulator
Welcome to Forli
Luigi Ridolfi Airport of Forlì (ICAO LIPK code, IATA FRL code), 97 ft above sea level, Runway length 2561 m, Cat. ICAO 4D, ILS cat. I (cat. II runway 30 in progress) Forlì, a little big airport: The airport of Forlì in Emilia Romagna is dedicated to Luigi Ridolfi, who was an Italian aviator of the early twentieth century. It is the closest airport to the Bologna-Borgo Panigale airport and was the second, among the airports in the region, for busy passenger traffic.
Together with the "Francesco Baracca" State Aeronautical Technical Institute, the Faculty of Aerospace Engineering of the University of Bologna, the ENAV Academy and the Flight Professional Flight Training Center, it constitutes the Aeronautical Technological Center of Forlì. (quote from the website www.forli-airport.com).
- Highly detailed models with high resolution textures
- Up to date runway, taxiway, apron and stands layout
- Custom and accurate taxiway signage
- Accurate terrain elevation and runway profiles
- Realistic dynamic lighting