Malaga Costa del Sol (LEMG)
For Microsoft Flight Simulator
Welcome to the Costa del Sol
Málaga Airport (IATA: AGP, ICAO: LEMG) is the main airport serving the Costa del Sol in Spain. Located southwest of Malaga, just 8 km from the city center and 5 km north of Torremolinos, it is connected to 60 nations and generates an annual traffic of 13 million passengers; currently it has three terminals of which the third opened in the year 2008. The airport is operated by Aena.
Málaga Airport is currently the fourth largest airport in Spain and the third busiest airport in the Iberian Peninsula in terms of passenger numbers. During 2022, Malaga Airport registered a total of 18,457,194 passengers, of which three quarters boarded international flights, and there took place 127,769 operations between takeoffs and landings.
Malaga Airport is a focus city for Easyjet, Ryanair, Norwegian Air Shuttle and Vueling.
- Highly detailed models with high resolution textures
- Up to date runway, taxiway, apron and stands layout
- Custom and accurate taxiway signage
- Accurate terrain elevation and runway profiles
- Realistic dynamic lighting
- Terminal interior modelled