For Microsoft Flight Simulator
Welcome to Torino
Turin-Caselle International Airport (ICAO: LIMF), also known as Sandro Pertini International Airport, is an international airport located in the municipalities of Caselle Torinese, San Francesco al Campo and San Maurizio Canavese, 16 km north of Turin.
It is the hub of the airline Blue Air and the executive Eurofly Service, and a base for Ryanair. It is affected by various routes of the airlines Air Dolomiti, Ryanair, Volotea, Air France, Iberia, ITA Airways, British Airways, Blue Air, Lumiwings, Wizz Air, EasyJet, KLM.
The airport is also home to two Leonardo factories (North and South): these sites are specialized in the assembly and final stage of production, maintenance, ground testing and flight tests of prototypes and military and civil aircraft.
- Highly detailed models with high resolution textures
- Up to date runway, taxiway, apron and stands layout
- Custom and accurate taxiway signage
- Accurate terrain elevation and runway profiles
- Realistic dynamic lighting