For Microsoft Flight Simulator
Welcome to Pescara
Abruzzo Airport (IATA: PSR, ICAO: LIBP) is an international airport serving Pescara, Italy. It is located approximately 4 km (2.5 miles) from the centre of Pescara, about 180 km (112 miles) from Rome, a 2-hour drive by car on a motorway across the Appennine mountains.
Being the only international airport in the Abruzzo region, it plays a fundamental role for the transportation and aerial connection of the area and for that of neighbouring regions, catching people also from Molise, Marche and the Gargano area. The terminal built in 1996 has been extended in 2011 and recently restructured in 2018.
- Highly detailed models with high resolution textures
- Up to date runway, taxiway, apron and stands layout
- Custom Runway Guard Lights
- Accurate terrain elevation and runway profiles
- Realistic dynamic lighting
- Terminal interior modelled