Perpignan Rivesaltes Méditerranée (LFMP)
For Microsoft Flight Simulator
Welcome to Perpignan
Perpignan–Rivesaltes Airport (French: Aéroport de Perpignan – Rivesaltes) (IATA: PGF, ICAO: LFMP), also known as Llabanère Airport, as well as Aéroport de Perpignan - Sud de France, is a small international airport near Perpignan and Rivesaltes, both communes of the Pyrénées-Orientales Department in the Occitanie region of south France.
The airport serves as a maintenance center for several presidential aircraft. Including the Airbus A340, on which French President Emmanuel Macron flies.
- Highly detailed models with high resolution textures
- Up to date runway, taxiway, apron and stands layout
- Custom and accurate taxiway signage
- Accurate terrain elevation and runway profiles
- Realistic dynamic lighting
- Terminal interior modelled