For X-Plane 11
Welcome to Stuttgart
Stuttgart Airport is located in the southwest of Germany and is the main airport of the German state of Baden-Württemberg. It is an important base for low-cost carrier Eurowings and charter airlines Condor and TUI fly Deutschland. It’s the 6th busiest airport in DE, with 11,832,634 passengers having passed through its doors in 2018.
The airport has four terminals, from west to east: T1, T2, T3 and T4. Terminal 4 will be rebuilt in the coming years. It is located on a 400 hectares land, of which about 190 hectares are green space. STR Airport was named after the former mayor of Stuttgart Manfred Rommel.
- SAM animated jetways, marshallers & visual docking guides
- High resolution PBR textures with transparent glass walkways
- Custom night lighting on the airport terminal
- 3D grass
- Detailed ground textures covering the entire ground
- Custom ground lines and decals throughout the airport