For Microsoft Flight Simulator
Welcome to Providence
Rhode Island T. F. Green International Airport (IATA: PVD, ICAO: KPVD) is a public international airport in Warwick, Rhode Island, United States, 6 miles (5.2 nmi; 9.7 km) south of the state's capital and largest city of Providence. Opened in 1931, the airport was named for former Rhode Island governor and long-time senator Theodore Francis Green.
Rebuilt in 1996, the renovated main terminal was named for former Rhode Island governor Bruce Sundlun. It was the first state-owned airport in the United States. The Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) National Plan of Integrated Airport Systems for 2017–2021 categorized it as a small hub primary commercial service facility. PVD covers an area of 1,111 acres (450 ha) and has two runways.
- Highly detailed models with high resolution textures
- Custom animated jetways
- Up to date runway, taxiway, apron and stands layout
- Custom and accurate taxiway signage
- Accurate terrain elevation and runway profiles
- Animated ground staff
- Terminal interior for national and international terminal