Halifax Stanfield (CYHZ)
For Microsoft Flight Simulator
Welcome to Halifax
Halifax Stanfield International Airport (IATA: YHZ, ICAO: CYHZ) is the main airport serving the Halifax region, mainland Nova Scotia and adjacent areas in the neighbouring Maritime provinces.
The airport, owned by Transport Canada since it opened in 1960, has been operated since 2000 by the Halifax International Airport Authority (HIAA). It forms part of the National Airports System. Designated as an international airport by Transport Canada, Halifax Stanfield is the 8th busiest airport in Canada by passenger traffic. It handled a total of 4,316,079 passengers in 2018 and 84,045 aircraft movements in 2017.
- Most up to date and detailed representation of Halifax Stanfield International Airport created for Microsoft Flight Simulator
- Detailed terminal building, featuring interiors
- Outstanding modelling, 4K PBR Textures, and great attention to detail
- 30cm/pix custom aerial orthophotos for the airport area
- PBR Custom Ground Polygon
- Static Commercial and GA Aircraft
- Native snow, rain effects and vegetation