For X-Plane 11
Patrol the City of Angels
Introducing iniScene's first entry into the Helicopter market: the iconic Hooper Heliport (58CA) now for X-Plane 11, located in bustling downtown Los Angeles, California. Owned by the City of Los Angeles, the heliport is used exclusively by the LAPD's 16 helicopters.
Hooper Heliport is located on the roof of the C. Erwin Piper Technical Center building, making it the world's largest rooftop heliport. The building is surrounded by challenging obstacles including large powerlines, Union Station, and the LA Metro building, making for challenging, yet thrilling take-offs and landings.
Whether it's your first time in a helicopter, or you're a seasoned heli-pilot, Hooper Heliport offers an exciting opportunity to patrol the City of Angels.
- Highly detailed representation of Hooper Heliport, complete with 2 helipads (runway starts). 16 parking places (spawn points), detailed clutter, active windsocks/flags etc.
- Cesar Chavez and San Bernadino Fwy Bridges (fly under and landable)
- Metro HQ building with helipad
- Recreation of the adjacent railyard and train carriages
- Union Station modelled
- Obstacles around the Heliport modelled