For X-Plane 11
Visit the Adventure Capital of the World
The iniScene team's most scenic in-house creation yet, now for X-Plane 11: NZQN Queenstown Airport.
Queenstown Airport has been developed from the ground up with attention to detail spanning to the landside ground markings, bus stops, cargo containers, vehicles, buildings, vegetation and a plethora of more exciting features.
Explore the fourth-busiest airport in New Zealand, encompassed by "The Remarkables" mountain range, and nearby "Queenstown Hill". The mountainous environment tests your skill as a virtual pilot with its challenging terrain-ridden approaches and year-round varying weather conditions.
- Hand-made ground polygons with crisp, bespoke texture sets (Runways, aprons, paths, roads)
- Main airport terminal interior with lighting and custom objects and hand-corrected 30cm/px satellite imagery
- True-to-life airport land side recreation with custom ground decals, signposts, vegetation, parking barriers and more
- Hand-placed, high-definition vegetation, signage, ground clutter, vehicles, handling objects and more which have been custom-modelled in house by the iniScene team
- Bespoke taxi signage as it is in the real world
- Over 50 individual custom made airport and surrounding buildings to a high level of detail