For Microsoft Flight Simulator
Welcome to Cancun
Cancun International Airport is located on the Caribbean coast of Mexico’s Yucatan Peninsula. The airport can handle over 22 million passengers a year through the use of its 4 terminals and 2 parallel runways.
Officially opened in 1974, the airport has gone through many expansions including the newest; T4, which opened in 2017, increasing pervious passenger count by 9 million. Cancun is renowned for it’s amazing holiday experiences, and attracts holiday-makers from not only the USA, but from around the world. The location of Cancun makes short hops and long-haul flights ideal, with it being a 2 hour flight time from Mexico City and Orlando Florida, 4 hours from Los Angeles and 10 hours from Europe!
- PBR materials used throughout, utilising 4k textures where appropriate
- 8 layers of ground textures
- Fully optimized buildings and textures for best performance on PC
- Basic interior modelling for better pilot immersion
- Fully custom jetways
- Custom lighting across the aprons
- Custom static vehicles