For Microsoft Flight Simulator
Welcome to Kukës
Kukës International Airport Zayed-North Wings (Albanian: Aeroporti Ndërkombëtar i Kukësit Zayed-Flatrat e Veriut, IATA: KFZ, ICAO: LAKU), also referred to as Kukës International Airport Zayed (Albanian: Aeroporti Ndërkombëtar i Kukësit Zayed), is an international airport in Kukës, Kukës County, Albania. The airport is located 3.5 km (2.2 mi) south of the city of Kukës. The main purpose of Kukës International Airport is to serve as an alternative airport to Tirana International Airport Nënë Tereza.
The airport was built with United Arab Emirates investments made at the time of Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan and to honor these investments, the airport bears the name of Sheikh Zayed. It is designed to serve as a low-cost airport.
- Highly detailed Kukës Airport scenery
- Up do date ground layouts
- High detailed ground polygons and markings
- Accurately high detailed modelled airport buildings for best rendition of the airport
- PBR Texturing on all airport buildings
- Interior model of terminals for gives a depth
- 3D Passengers
- Custom CGL