For Microsoft Flight Simulator
Welcome to Paphos
Paphos International Airport (IATA: PFO, ICAO: LCPH) is a joint civil-military public airport located 6.5 km (4.0 mi) southeast of the city of Paphos, Cyprus. It is the country's second largest airport, after Larnaca International Airport. Paphos Airport is commonly used by tourists on vacation in western Cyprus, providing access to popular resorts such as Coral Bay, Limassol (about 50 km (31 mi) south-east) and Paphos itself.
The airport is also an asset of the Cyprus National Guard and the Cyprus Air Forces, serving as a military air force base under the call name "Andreas Papandreou". It is considered the most south-eastern European Air Force base component of various EU air forces, as well as a safe base for humanitarian and emergency purposes for other countries.
- Highly detailed Paphos Airport scenery
- Up do date ground layouts
- High detailed ground polygons and markings
- Implemented of PBR to creating realistic surface for buildings
- Basic interior model of both terminals for gives a depth
- Animated passengers and flags