Tirana Nene Tereza (LATI)
For Microsoft Flight Simulator
Welcome to Tirana
Tirana International Airport Nënë Tereza, often referred to as the Rinas International Airport, is one of the two main international airports of the Republic of Albania. It serves the city of Tirana, its metropolitan area, and surrounding region in the county of Tirana. The airport is named in honour of the Albanian Roman Catholic nun and missionary, Mother Teresa. It is located 6 nautical miles (11 kilometres; 6.9 miles) northwest of Tirana, in the municipality of Kruje, Durres County. It offers international connections primarily within Europe, with the most frequent routes to Milan, Rome, London and Istanbul.
The airport serves as the main hub for the country's flag carrier, Air Albania, and also for both Albawings and Wizz Air. It is the largest and busiest airport in Albania, Tirana offers a regularly scheduled passenger service and is the seventh busiest Balkan Airport.
- Highly detailed Tirana Intl airport scenery
- Up do date ground layouts
- High detailed ground polygons and markings
- Accurately high detailed modelled airport buildings for best rendition of the airport
- PBR implementation to airport buildings
- Interior model for terminal building
- Animated billboards, fountains and antennas