El Salvador (MSLP & MSSS)
For Microsoft Flight Simulator
Welcome to El Salvador
El Salvador International Airport Saint Óscar Arnulfo Romero y Galdámez, formerly known as Comalapa Airport, is the main international aerodrome in El Salvador. It has a 3,200-meter-long runway, the longest in the entire Central American region. Monseñor Romero Airport has a predecessor, Ilopango International Airport, formerly known as San Salvador Airport. Ilopango was once the largest and busiest airport in Central America, until the civil war interrupted its operations.
El Salvador is a Central American country that borders Honduras and Guatemala, it has multiple landing strips, heliports, and beautiful landscapes. PortalFrame is proud to bring these tracks and terrains to their fullest potential at MSFS. This package has multiple improvements so you can get to know the thumb of Central America first-hand, we take you to see small private runways, abandoned runways, historical runways from the golden age of Salvadoran aviation, tourist spots, buildings, cities, etc.
- 3D models of the terminals, relevant buildings and more have been created from scratch
- Runways, taxi routes, lighting, signage, and terminals have been designed based on official airport documentation
- Lighting and foliage have been configured correctly, allowing a greater immersion in the installations
- Updated high quality texturing
- Maintenance and storage hangars have been positioned in their correct locations