Amman Civil (OJAM)
For Microsoft Flight Simulator
Welcome to Amman
Amman Civil Airport (IATA: ADJ, ICAO: OJAM) commonly known as Marka International Airport, is an unscheduled airport located in Marka district, Greater Amman Municipality, Jordan, some 5 km (3.1 mi; 2.7 NM) north-east of Amman city center.
After being the city's main airport from 1950 until 1983, there are no scheduled commercial passenger flights at the airport anymore. However, it still serves as Amman's main airport for general aviation, and moreover as an aviation education and training hub, and also sees freight operations. It serves as the home base for Arab Wings and Jordan International Air Cargo, additionally, the Jordan Airports Company is headquartered here.
- Highly accurate rendition of the airport and surroundings
- Up to date runway, taxiways and apron layout as of 2022
- Realistic ground markings
- Custom dynamic night lighting
- True to life control tower and hangars
- Detailed baked AO 3D buildings with reflection maps
- Surrounding areas modelled