Dallas Bay Skypark (1AA0)
For Microsoft Flight Simulator
Welcome to Dallas Bay Skypark
Dallas Bay Skypark began as the Optimist Club Drag Strip back in the late 50s and survived until the early 60s. The dragstrip was moved to East Ridge. John Flewellen and his family bought the old dragstrip and turned it into a private runway. In the early 1970s, the airstrip became an FAA-certified public airport with the designation 1A0.
In 2002, a group of investors with a passion for flying bought Dallas Bay Skypark and ran it until its closure in 2021.
- 4K And 2K Full PBR Textures
- Highly detailed and true to life Ground Poly as it is in 2021-2022
- Detailed Hangars
- Animated Hangar Door (via yoke visibility)
- Hangar Interior with spawn points inside
- Custom Fence and road around the airport
- Custom Terrain Mesh