Verona Villafranca (LIPX)
For Microsoft Flight Simulator
Welcome to Verona
Verona Villafranca Airport (IATA: VRN, ICAO: LIPX), also known as Valerio Catullo Airport or Villafranca Airport, is located 10 km (6.2 mi) southwest of Verona, Italy.
Villafranca Air Base was a military airport during the First World War. It became open to civil traffic in the early 1910s with daily scheduled connections to Rome and charter flights to destinations in northern Europe. With 3.600.000 passengers in 2019 and 33.000 movements is one of most important airports in northern Italy.
- 30+ Handcrafted buildings and facilities
- Main hangar interior modelled, door animated and opened from 6am to 11pm
- Every object made using 100% PBR, with textures in 2k and 4k
- Very precise terrain markings according to the latest charts
- Sloped runways, with accurate altitude profiles
- Parking stands, runway and taxiways layout updated at the latest AIP charts