For Microsoft Flight Simulator
Welcome to Fukuoka
Fukuoka is the largest city of Japan Kyushu island, situated on the northern shore of Kyushu. This scenery focuses on Fukuoka airport (RJFF), which is an urban airport connected to the subway from the city center Hakata. This scenery also includes the city center and famous landmarks, so plane can get the scenic city view while approaching or taking off.
- Highly detailed RJFF airport
- Realistic airport surrounding
- Over 500 custom japanese style buildings and apartments around the city
- City full of buildings, apartments, hotels, banks, landmarks.
- Beautiful night effects
- Including Fukuoka towers, bridges, highways, shopping malls and more