For Microsoft Flight Simulator
Welcome to Pai
Serving Pai, a town in Mae Hong Son Province, Thailand, Pai Airport was originally constructed during World War II by the Japanese Imperial Army, the airport was deserted after the end of the war and was developed by the province in 1945 for civil aviation. Located on a 72.3-rai area around a kilometre away from Mueang Mae Hong Son, the capital district of the province, the airport has one runway (23 meters wide, 1,000 meters long) In early 2017, an expansion of the airport was considered by the government to increase tourism but was ultimately denied after opposition from locals.
- Hand-crafted terminal match the real airport
- Hand-placed taxiway signs
- Airport services configured to match the nature of a small airport
- Taxiways, aprons, and runways match the real airport
- Optimized for great performance