For Microsoft Flight Simulator
Welcome to Bovec
Located in Slovenian Julian Alps, Bovec Airport “Letališče Bovec” (ICAO: LJBO) is one of the most popular alpine mountain airports. It is located just a few hundred meters above the emerald Soča river, surrounded by high mountains. Bovec Airport, at an elevation of 1414.0 feet, has a 2700 ft (823 m) long grass runway in the direction of 07/25 (070°/250°). Various parachuting events and organizations are held in the valley under the name of Skydive Bovec.
The city of Bovec is surrounded by important mountain peaks such as Kanin, Prisojnik, Matajur, Krn, Mangrt, Jalovec, Škrlatica and Triglav. Triglav National Park hosts hiking organizations with its fascinating beauty. Around Bovec is a wonderful hiking (Brjeka) route, which also includes the Soča river. Take a wonderful journey in the Alps of Slovenia with the panoramic flights you will organize from Bovec Airport!
- Custom hangar of Bovec Airport with interior details
- Cafe Aeroklub and SkyDive Bovec 3D models
- Animated country and event flags
- Custom event tents, gliders and trailers
- Highly detailed textures, using Physically Based Rendering (PBR)
- Realistic and highly detailed representation of the airport
- Many custom objects, models and details for the environment