For Microsoft Flight Simulator
Welcome to Perugia
Perugia Airport is an international airport located in the heart of the Italian peninsula. Inaugurated in 1938, the airfield expanded with time. Nowadays, it has a single runway (01/19) with a length of 2300 meters and a width of 45. The preferential (01) is equipped with ILS CAT I, otherwise it’s circling time!
The location of this aerodrome is one of the best: looking East you will see the lovely town of Assisi, whose patron saint gave the airport its name looking. West you will find the Etruscan-old city of Perugia, hosting secular buildings and countless other monuments. The airport operates in a seasonal schedule: generically 7 air companies bring the passengers through more than 10 European destinations: the most active one is the Ryanair flight to London-Stansted, flown at least once every day.
- True to life reproduction of the whole Perugia airport
- Custom 3D models with PBR textures
- 3D vertical signage based on real footage
- Custom ground markings for all the airport area
- Finest details including the whole car parking area and the Aeroclub zone
- Realization of all the service roads, with sharp details
- Full configuration of the apron, holding point and approach lighting system