For X-Plane 11
- FMGS with SID/STAR, Airways alternate flight plans, performance prediction, etc.
- Out of the box with TSS (Turbine Sound Studios) custom sounds for the CFM engine
- Realistic FBW with Alternate and Direct law reversions
- Fault injection interface with support for roughly 90 different failures and probability-based random failure injection
- Choice of CFM and IAE engine, and wingtip fences or sharklets. Choices affect aircraft performance and FMGS predictions.
- Detailed 3D cockpit
- 3D exterior model with CFM and IAE engine
- Custom sounds from Turbine Sound Studios (TSS) included for the CFM engine
- Situation loading and saving. It is possible to save the flight at any point in time and resume it another day. This can also be used, e.g., to save the position just before approach and practice just the approach many times
- Autosaving allows recovering where you left off, should the X-Plane session end unexpectedly
- Jumping waypoint-to-waypoint through the cruise phase: Shorten your flight to focus on the more interesting parts as you like.
- Integrated takeoff performance calculator supporting the use of flex temperature.
- Choice between classic wingtip fences or modern sharklets
Product Info and Prerequesites
Supported Simulator VersionX-Plane 11.50+
System Requirements563MB download, XXXMB when installed. Windows 10.
ToLiss uses the QPAC Fly-by-wire and autopilot module, augmented to support Alternate and Direct Law
Unique feature: Control Surface hinge moment modelling allows the surfaces to float to the appropriate position after loss of all actuators on a surface
Fault injection interface allowing to inject custom selected failures, or randomly selected failure based on fault probabilities
Custom TCAS with resolution advisory function
Terrain on ND and Weather radar available (WX radar works with default X-plane weather engine)
Brake temperature model based on the detailled physics of heat transfer between the individual brake components
Hydraulics model in which the pressure is dependent on usage. This is most notable when dropping to RAT model
Detailed model of each ADIRU including alignment, small pressure sensor differences between the units, switching of sources for PFDs
System Features List
- Support of SID/STAR, including all leg types (Arc, course or heading to intercept, Radius to Fix, Holdings, etc.)
- Temporary and alternate flight plans
- Full VNAV guidance with TOC, TOD, Deceleration point, speed limits, fuel prediction, etc.
- Altitude and speed constraints as the real aircraft deals with them
- Ability to change the selected STAR while already in the STAR
- Support for go-arounds and diversions
- Step altitudes
- Airway support
- 2 independent MCDUs and autopilots
- Custom air conditioning model supporting high altitude operations at airports like Cusco in Peru or La Paz in Bolivia without spurious warnings
- Flight warning system with ECAM actions supporting numerous system failure scenarios, e.g. engine failures, generator failures, hydraulic failures
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection