For Microsoft Flight Simulator
Welcome to Monterey
Monterey Regional Airport (IATA: MRY, ICAO: KMRY, FAA LID: MRY) is three miles (5 km) southeast of Monterey, in Monterey County, California, United States. It was created in 1936 and was known as the Monterey Peninsula Airport until the board of directors renamed it on September 14, 2011.
The airport is owned by the municipalities that make up the Monterey Peninsula Airport District. It is a public entity and its five-member board of directors is publicly elected.
The airport has its origins with flights from the polo field of the Hotel Del Monte in 1910. In 1941, local communities formed the Monterey Peninsula Airport District and acquired land to build an airport
- Highly detailed models with high resolution textures
- Up to date runway, taxiway, apron and stands layout
- Custom and accurate taxiway signage
- Accurate terrain elevation and runway profiles
- Realistic dynamic lighting
- Terminal interior modelled
- Animated hold short lights
- Animated roof ventilation