For Microsoft Flight Simulator
Discover the EMB121
The EMB121A1-Xingu is a twin-turboprop fixed-wing aircraft built by the Brazilian aircraft manufacturer, Embraer. The design is based on the EMB 110 Bandeirante, using its wing and engine design merged with an all-new fuselage.
The EMB121 was the first pressurized aircraft manufactured by Embraer and first flew on October 10, 1976. A modified variant of the EMB 121, the EMB 121A1-Xingu II, was introduced on 4 September 1981 with a more powerful engine (PT6A-135), increased seating and a larger fuel capacity.
Before production ceased in August 1987, Embraer had produced 106 EMB 121 aircraft, 51 of which were exported to countries outside Brazil. Currently, the French Air and Space Force is the largest operator with 22 aircraft still in service.
- 8 Liveries (Including two Brazilian Air Force and two French Air Force liveries), detailed external model & cockpit 3d instruments
- Detailed 4K and 8K textures
- Autopilot/Navigation: KAP140 Autopilot, GSN530 GPS (Working Title GSN530 necessary), PMS50 GTN750 (Externally Integrated), TDS GTN750Xi Integration, Custom NAV/COM/DME/ADF/Transponder panels
- Custom integrated warning system
- EFB with options to select from the following: Chocks, GPU, Doors, GPS options, Long wire Antenna, Weight and fuel, Window cover, Cold and dark state. Ready tor take-Off state and so much more
- Custom lighting including; cockpit flood light, passenger cabin light, glareshield light, individual spot lights for instruments and external lights
- Custom sounds for knobs, switches, warnings, autopilot, stick shaker, oxygen tests, fuel pumps and engine ignition
Product Info and Prerequesites
Supported Simulator VersionMicrosoft Flight Simulator 184.108.40.206+
System Requirements743MB download, 2.36GB when installed. Windows 10+
Full Features List
- Visuals: 8 Liveries (Including two Brazilian Air Force and two French Air Force liveries), Detailed external model, Detailed cockpit model, Detailed 3D instruments, Detailed 4K and 8K textures, Detailed passenger cabin
- Autopilot/Navigation: KAP140 Autopilot, GSN530 GPS (Working Title GSN530 necessary), PMS50 GTN750 (Externally Integrated), TDS GTN750Xi Integration, Custom NAV/COM/DME/ADF/Transponder panels, Weather Radar (limited by API)
- Warning System: Custom integrated warning system
- Anti-Stall system: Stick Shaker, C.A.A (AOA Control System)
- AC/Pressurization: Custom coded AC system (With auto and manual control), Custom coded pressurization system (With ventilation and pressurization mode)
- EFB: Chocks, GPU, Doors, GPS options, Long wire Antenna, Weight and fuel, Window cover, Cold and dark state, Ready tor take-Off state
- Checklist: MSFS checklist menu, EFB checklist page, PDF checklist