Barbados Grantley Adams (TBPB)
For Microsoft Flight Simulator
Welcome to Barbados
Fly to virtual paradise! With numerous beaches, resorts, and warm weather all year round, Barbados is the perfect Caribbean destination. Grantley Adams International (TBPB/BGI) serves as the island’s airport, with over 2 million passengers each year. Flights from the United States, Canada, Europe, and other Caribbean islands depart and arrive at TBPB. Additionally, the Concorde Museum is located at the airport, preserving the iconic supersonic airliner (G-BOAE) in a permanent display.
This scenery is a complete and detailed representation of Grantley Adams International, including all buildings and unique architecture, detailed ground markings, static aircraft, and additional vehicles for an active and complete virtual airport.
- Detailed main terminal, modeled as it appears in real life, complete with PBR effects and vibrant night lighting
- Optional setting to include real world airlines at main terminals during installation
- Completely modeled hangars, cargo facilities, and other airport buildings
- Detailed custom runways, taxiways, and aprons, along with modeled interiors of the check in and departure halls
- Airport populated with dozens of additional static ramp vehicles and baggage containers for an authentic, alive feel
- Open hangars which user can park inside with light aircraft
- Airport ramp illuminated with lights at night