For Microsoft Flight Simulator
A return to our flagship product - Welcome to the iniBuilds A300-600R Airliner
Following the renowned success of this aircraft in XP, we launch our first airliner for Microsoft Flight Simulator under the iniBuilds brand - the iniBuilds A300-600R Airliner. It is time for the ultimate classic airliner experience, so check out some of the exciting features below!
Watch The Trailer
Media not loading? Watch it on YouTube.
- Detailed custom FMS with SIDs, STARs, SEC flight plan, custom VNAV and LNAV, altitude and speed constraints and holds
- Independent FMS with state-of-the-art high-resolution cockpit displays
- Custom system rendition including bespoke hydraulic, electrical, pressurisation and fuel operation including unique A300-600R trim tank functionality
- Cautions and warnings triggered by poor maintenance
- Realistic RNAV and autoland capability modelled
- Unique behavioural characteristics of the A300-600R simulated throughout each system for the most excellent immersive experience
- Extensively tuned flight model to capture A300-600R characteristics including accurate performance; landing and takeoff behaviour
- Accurate rendition of General Electric GE CF6-80C2A1 [Pratt and Whitney PW4158 variant engine coming soon!]
- Custom maintenance functions: Engine oil levels, APU oil level, Hydraulic fluid level, wheel brake wear and tire wear
- New and optimized PBR textures up to 8K quality. With performance texture packs available for lower-end systems via iniManager.
- A reworked 3D cockpit model and new exterior of the A300-600R (Passenger) and A300-600RF (Freighter) variants.
- A plethora of easter eggs and eye candy associated with maintenance options and other abnormal situations. (brake wear indicators, fuelling panel, openable APU cowling, openable engine cowlings [GE ONLY], APU Mechanic, visible tire wear, RAT, reactive windshield rain)
- Realistic door arming simulation with emergency slides modelled on passenger variant only.
- Authentic WWise soundset with full 3D environment using recordings from the real aircraft
- Advanced implementation of sound environments for the exterior, cabin, and cockpit, creating an immersive audio experience
- Authentically modelled the CF6s "Buzzsaw" sound dynamically balanced depending on N1
- Feature-rich onboard Electronic Flight Bag (EFB); including Navigraph and SimBrief integration, performance calculators, load manager & panel state load functionality
- Basic iniBuilds ground handling set (freighter stairs, chocks, ground power unit)
- Pre-set cargo loads with visual models (racing team charter, horse stable transport, cargo transport, aero parts, humanitarian charter, postal freight)
- Please note the PW, IDC (CPDLC/ACARS functionality) will come in an update and is not present on launch V1
🔧 Maintenance & Cargo Gallery ⚙️
Product Info and Prerequesites
Supported Simulator VersionsMicrosoft Flight Simulator 184.108.40.206+
Recommended System SpecificationsOperating System: Windows 11 & Windows 10
Processor: Intel Core i5 13600k or AMD Ryzen 7 7700X
Graphics Card:Nvidia RTX 2070 or AMD RX 6600 XT