Nardi FN-333 Riviera
For Microsoft Flight Simulator
Discover the Nardi Riviera
The FN.333 Riviera is a single-engine amphibious light aircraft by Italian aviation producer SIAI-Marchetti. The craft, which seats four, including the pilot, took its maiden flight on December 4, 1952 and was introduced a decade later after a number of refinements. A total of 29 were built, and some continue to fly to this day.
The Riviera is a favorite among adventurous pilots as it open up wide horizons of travel with its ability to operate off of either land or water. The FN.333 Riviera is composed of a stout hull-fuselage that features a high wing and a twin-boom tail assembly. It has retractable tricycle landing gear, a pusher configuration propulsion system, and retractable floats that seat into its wing tips. The amphibian measures 23 feet, 11 inches long and has a wingspan of 34 feet. It is powered by a 6-cylinder Continental IO-470-P piston engine that produces up to 260 horsepower and drives a 3-blade constant-speed propeller. The Riviera has a range of 560 miles, a ceiling of 20,000 feet above sea level, and a climb rate of 1,280 feet per minute. It requires 900 feet of take-off run on land and 1,380 feet on water. It cruises at 165 miles per hour and has a top speed of 180.
The FN.333 Riviera is a machine built for aviation-explorers. Agile, with just enough power and low-speed control to get into and out of tight locations, this flying boat brings some of the globe’s farthest-flung destinations within reach.
- Amphibian (water spray visual and sound effects)
- Retractable wing floats - The AFM allows for their extension once already floating still on water
- Functioning Anchor System - Docking operations made simple!
- Reversible Propeller - Use with care! Excellent for water docking and reverse parking & a last resort on landing!
- Conventional NAVCOMM 1 or GNS-430 GPS
- In-Sim checklist - Or the full manual is available!
- Full Documentation included - Flight manual re-formatted from the original AFM!