For Microsoft Flight Simulator
Welcome to Thessaloniki
Thessaloniki Airport (IATA: SKG, ICAO: LGTS), officially Thessaloniki Airport "Makedonia" and formerly Mikra Airport, is an international airport serving Thessaloniki, the second-largest city in Greece. It is located 13 km (8.1 mi) southeast of the city, in Thermi.
The airport is the third-largest airport in the country after Athens International Airport and Heraklion International Airport. It opened in 1930 and was the second-busiest airport in Greece in terms of flights served and the third busiest in terms of passengers served in 2016, with over 6 million passengers. It is the main airport of Northern Greece and apart from the city of Thessaloniki it also serves the popular tourist destination of Chalkidiki and the surrounding cities of Central Makedonia. The Athens–Thessaloniki route is the tenth busiest in the EU with 1.8 million passengers.
- Highly detailed Thessaloniki Airport scenery
- Up do date ground layouts
- High detailed ground polygons and markings
- Implemented of PBR to creating realistic surface for buildings
- Basic interior model of terminals for gives a depth
- Animated passengers and flags