For Microsoft Flight Simulator
Welcome to Ketchikan
Ketchikan International Airport (PAKT) is a state-owned, public-use airport located one nautical mile (2 km) west of the central business district of Ketchikan, Alaska.
The airport has no direct road access to the outside world nor to the airport so passengers must take a seven-minute ferry ride across the water to get to the airport from the town.
- The most detailed replica of airport buildings and vehicles
- Custom surroundings
- All materials created for full PBR
- Shading and occlusion (texture baking) effects on all airport buildings & high-resolution building textures
- Use of native, highly efficient gITF models
- Custom orthophoto for the airport and surrounding areas