For Microsoft Flight Simulator
Welcome to Lanai
Lanai Airport (ICAO: PHNY), is a state-owned public-use airport located about 3.4 miles (6 km) southwest of the central business district of Lanai City, in Maui County, Hawaii. It is the only airport serving the island of Lanai.
Pacific Wings began two daily flights between Kahului and Lanai City on March 1, 2000, the next day Island Air suspended its two daily flights between Lanai and Maui due to a shortage of pilots. Now the only commercial airline, Mokulele Airlines, operates Cessna Grand Caravan 208EX aircraft into Lanai.
- The most detailed replica of airport buildings and vehicles
- Custom surroundings
- All materials created for full PBR
- Shading and occlusion (texture baking) effects on all airport buildings & high-resolution building textures
- Use of native, highly efficient gITF models
- Custom orthophoto for the airport and surrounding areas