Marrakech Menara (GMMX)
For Microsoft Flight Simulator
Welcome to Marrakech
Welcome to Marrakech! Marrakech-Menara International Airport is an international airport in Morocco is the second most important Moroccan airport with approximately 5 million annual passengers.
Marrakech is nicknamed "the red city".The city is a tourist hotspot, with more than two million tourists each year. It is also the starting point for many excursions for hikers wishing to explore the Atlas or the desert further south.
This all-new version for Microsoft Flight Simulator is packed with upgrades and important enhancements, including a GSX profile!
- Accurate rendition
- 4K resolution textures
- Custom PBR materials throughout entire airport
- Realistic shadow rendition on all 3D objects and ground with texture baking
- Custom taxiway signs with hand-painted taxi marks
- Over 100.000, hand-placed vegetation objects
- Realistic hand placed night lighting with floodlights and glows
- Static aircraft
- Animated jetways
- Optimized for great performance and visual quality