For Microsoft Flight Simulator
Welcome to Lampang
Lampang Airport (ICAO: VTCL, IATA: LPT) serves Lampang, the capital city of Lampang Province, Thailand. The New Terminal at Lampang Airport opened on 27 September 2015 and opened to the public on 22 October 2015. It is served by Bangkok Airways and Nok Air with flights to Don Mueang and Suvarnabhumi.
- New terminal with iconic and beautiful northern architectural feature
- Hand-placed taxiway signs
- Full airport services, pushback, baggage cart, catering service, power supply, boarding stairs and marshaller
- Taxiways, aprons, and runways match the real airport
- Optimized for great performance