Khon Kaen (VTUK)
For Microsoft Flight Simulator
Welcome to Khon Kaen
Khon Kaen International Airport or Khon Kaen Airport (IATA: KKC, ICAO: VTUK) is located in Tambon Ban Pet. Mueang Khon Kaen District Khon Kaen About 8 kilometers from the city to the west, 2 kilometers from Highway No. 12 (Khon Kaen - Loei), with an area of 1,113 rai, is an airport under the Department of Airports. Ministry of Transport And announced as a customs airport on September 1, 1991, the current passenger terminal can accommodate 1,000 people per hour or 2.4 million people per year.
Currently, Thai AirAsia has chosen Khon Kaen Airport as the aviation hub of the Northeastern region. and Khon Kaen Airport has accelerated the expansion of the airport Both passenger terminals, runways and various parts to support an international airport.
- Realism external and internal passenger terminal
- Realism external ATC tower and Civil Aviation Training Center terminal
- Realism car park building and more building in airport area
- Realism aircraft parking layout
- Custom taxi line and runway marker
- Realism light position