Roi Et (VTUV)
For Microsoft Flight Simulator
Welcome to Roi Et
Roi Et Airport (IATA: ROI, ICAO: VTUV) is an airport serving Roi Et, the capital city of Roi Et Province, Thailand.
The Airport is located at 135 Moo 2, Roi Et, Phon Thong Road. (Highway 2044), Nong Phok Subdistrict and approximately 11 kilometres from the city. The Airport consists of a passenger terminal measuring 3,013 square meters, the arrival and departure gates are on the same floor, a runway 45 x 2,100 meters, and an apron measuring 85 x 324 meters, which can accommodate Boeing 737 or Airbus A320 aircraft. The airport currently serves flights to both Don Mueang International Airport and Suvarnabhumi Airport in Bangkok.
In 2020, Roi Et airport received 110 million baht to raise its annual handling capacity to 750,000 passengers. The airport has commenced its expansion and renovation project, which is currently under construction. This project will increase the passenger handling capacity of the airport to 1.2 million passengers per year and the project should complete in December 2022.
- Custom model of Passenger Terminal
- Custom model of Air Traffic Control tower
- Custom model of Airport Fire Station
- Custom animated model of SSR radar tower
- Realism aircraft parking layout and taxiway line
- Custom model of VOR, Glide Slope and AWOS
- Custom model of Thai Aviation Academy building