* = Pricing excludes VAT | ¹ = Estimated currency conversion, you will be charged in GBP
For Microsoft Flight Simulator
Welcome to Egilsstadir
Destination Austurland! Egilsstaðir Airport (IATA: EGS, ICAO: BIEG) is located in East Iceland. The airport operates on the Egilsstaðanes peninsula, on the banks of Lagarfljót lake, midway between Egilsstaðir town and Fellabær town.
Austurland (East Iceland) is characterized by small villages, dramatic coastlines, narrow fjords, waterfalls and mountains. Egilsstaðir airport has daily flights to and from Reykjavik with Icelandair. Egilsstaðir also serves as a diversion airport for Keflavik International Airport located 415 kilometers southwest of Egilstaðir.
- Custom Egilsstadir Terminal
- Custom Hangars and Buildings
- Fellabaer Bridge
- Iceland Houses
- Realistic Runway, Apron and Taxiway Markings
- A lot of custom objects, models and details for the environment
- Highly Detailed Textures, Physically Based Rendering (PBR), Reflective and Realistic Textures